Friday, May 31, 2013

Hi, from Velvet Ribbon!

Hello everyone! My name is Hana, from Macau-Macau and I blog at Velvet Ribbon. I have been sewing for many years, mainly patterns traced from Burdastyle magazine/book and I did self-drafting pattern sometimes. I am very excited  about this sew along and glad to be a part of this group.

I have been sewing from my stash since last year and thank God that I manage to control my behavior of buying fabrics without sewing it. Even so, I still allow myself to buy at least 3 pairs of fabrics every months:)

My sewing plans for this sew along are: 2 pairs of blouses/tops, 2 pairs of dresses, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of skirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of coat and 1 pair of blazer. I just hope that I have enough time to sew all of those projects.

That's all my introductions and I would like to say a special thank to Sarah Liz for doing this sew a long.

All the best,

Hana


8 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hello Hana and it's lovely to have you with us. You have a lovely neat stash - and some lovely fabrics in it. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects - everything you make looks so good, I am sure you will provide lots of inspiration for all of us.

Far said...

Hi Hana! :) Look Forward To Get To Know Yo, And Seeing Your Projects :)

Scheryka said...

Hi, Hana! Cute fabrics. Sarah did do a good job, didn't she.

Dk's Wife said...

Hi Hana! I look forward to seeing what you make.

Janine said...

Hi Hana, nice to meet you :-) You've given me some ideas for sorting my stash, so I can actually see what I have without pulling it all out.

Mary said...

Hi Hana, You are super organized and I can't wait to see your first project.

Beverly said...

Hi, Hana. I look forward to sewing with you. I looked at your blog & you've made some really pretty clothes.

Jacq C said...

Hi Hana, great to meet you. I think your sewing plan is very well thought out, really looking forward to seeing what you make :)