Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sarah Liz - about our blog

Hi Everyone

It's fantastic to see you all posting about your stashes.

I've just put up a  Garment/Project suggestions  page and an "About Us" page at the top of the blog.

Contributors are all listed on the side bar.


If  you want to be a contributor, please send me an email. Then I can add you to the authors list.  Blogger will then send you an email and a link which you will have to click so that you can be added.  Most of you have done this, but if not, please do so.  Then your little Blogger or Google sign will come up on the side bar.


If you have just joined as a contributor it might be a good idea to follow this blog so you get feeds whenever someone posts.

I've also made a button for you to put on your blogs - you'll find the widget HTML code on the sidebar.  

As quite a few of us seem to want to make wardrobe capsules, I am going to suggest that we start working on these as the first project in June.

That way, the wardrobe capsule sewists can work over a few months to complete their capsules.

Some of you already have your projects thought out - it would be fantastic to hear what you are planning so that if anyone else wants to make the same thing you could do it more or less at the same time.

I'm probably going to work on a combination of something from the Basics list/Wardrobe Capsules.  I need to plug a few wardrobe gaps.

Looking forward to finding out about your plans - post about them as soon as you are ready

Sarah Liz :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Thank Sarah Liz for all your hard work!!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

It's a pleasure Mary - I'm going to enjoy this sew-a-long with all of you.

Sam said...

Hi Sarah Liz, if it's not too late, could I possibly join please? I've just read about this project on Jacq's blog and it sounds like just what I need to get using some of my stash!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Sam, we would love to have you join us, and it would be lovely for Jacq as well - please email me stylishsarah251@gmail.com so that I can add you. It's what Blogger needs before I can.