Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Project Finished.



Hello everyone!
Finally I finished my first outfit for this stash busting sew a long. I am very happy with my drawstring bag and I will definitely make another one soon. But the refashion t-shirt did not came out so well but anyway I will be wearing it on my everyday wear - home and garden when I play with my almost three years old son.
More details and pictures are in blog,  here

I am working on my second project this morning - tracing the dress pattern and making some pattern adjustments. I'll make my dress muslin tomorrow and hopefully it will be finished in the end of the month.
Happy sewing and have a good day!

12 comments:

Beverly said...

That is a really great bag! Cute top too.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

The top is absolutely fine for casual everyday wear and does look lovely with your top. You are very good with sticking to a clothing plan and getting things to go with each other.

Hana said...

Thank you Beverly:)

Hana said...

Thank you Sarah. At least I am trying to be a good girl now and I am lucky that this time I did not throw the garment to the trash:)

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Hana, love your bag.. and I think your top looks cute on you.. Happy sewing.

Mary said...

Hana, this is an awesome outfit. I love it!!

Heather said...

I actually really like that top!

Hana said...

Thanks Judy! Happy sewing:)

Hana said...

Thank you Mary.

Hana said...

Hi Heather, thank you:)

redpointtailor said...

What a great combination! Wonderful outfit.

Scheryka said...

Cute. And the bag is really a kicker.