Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Floral Shorts

Hello everyone...
I'd love to share the details of my floral shorts with all of you. But before I continue, I posted my plans/ideas for June in my last post
I am still working on my refashion t-shirt and I will continue to work on hand bag from the left over fabric.
For this shorts, I used 1.5 yards of light weight linen, 1 yard of silk crepe de chine for shorts lining, 2 yards of cotton lace, fusible interfacing, invisible zipper, hook n' eye, 4 small snap fasteners and same color of thread. All of them are from my stash. 
For the pattern, I used Burdastyle Pencil Pants 04/2013 with some modifications.
shorts front
 
the inner shorts lined up with silk crepe de chine


the side of the shorts, the waist band finished with hook n' eye and small snap fasteners
For more details and pictures of this floral shorts on my blog, Velvet Ribbon
Happy sewing and have a great day!











10 comments:

Heather said...

Those are great!

Janine said...

Ooh, La! La! Gorgeous!! I bet they are a dream to wear too.

Mary said...

Wowza, those are ultra cute.

dkswife said...

The shorts are fabulous. Great job!

Far said...

Very Cute Inside And Out!

Beverly said...

Wow, those are so cute!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

They are so pretty - and lined with silk they will be beautiful to wear as well. Very nicely finished :)

Linda said...

Nice shorts!!!

Ellen Walker said...

Wow, those are beautiful! Very nice.

Hana said...

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments. I appreciated it:)