I'd love to share the details of my floral shorts with all of you. But before I continue, I posted my plans/ideas for June in my last post.
I am still working on my refashion t-shirt and I will continue to work on hand bag from the left over fabric.
For this shorts, I used 1.5 yards of light weight linen, 1 yard of silk crepe de chine for shorts lining, 2 yards of cotton lace, fusible interfacing, invisible zipper, hook n' eye, 4 small snap fasteners and same color of thread. All of them are from my stash.
For the pattern, I used Burdastyle Pencil Pants 04/2013 with some modifications.
|the inner shorts lined up with silk crepe de chine|
|the side of the shorts, the waist band finished with hook n' eye and small snap fasteners|
Happy sewing and have a great day!