Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello Again Stashdowners!

I just wanted you to know that I'm still alive!  I've had a super busy week.  I also have a fairly long todo list left for June.  Right now top on that list is:

1. A swayback correction on a dress I thought I'd finished
2. The narrow hem on that polka dot chiffon skirt

If you are interested in what I've been doing, you can read about it here.   I will get to catch up on all the lovely finished items on the blog tomorrow.  Keep stashing down!!!

5 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Heather - I thought you must have been busy, maybe at work too. Nuisance having to work, do the housework and all the other travails of life - we would all much rather sew I am sure.

Heather said...

Singing with a rock band isn't too harsh. I was also having fun, but crafting again will be nice. ;-)

Mrs. Smith said...

How do you adjust for swayback once it's sewn??

Heather said...

I have to take the waistband apart.....

Mrs. Smith said...

Ah. :) Thanks for the quick reply