Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Judy's Stash Busting Plans/Ideas... June-2013

  June Fabric Stash Ideas: [ Subject to change?]
 I would love to complete 4-5 garments in June. This is just a goal, nothing
definite..


Simplicity 1699  I blogged about this dress ;
http://sewblessedmaw.blogspot.com/2013/05/simplicity-1699-was-it-meant-to-be.html
I will be making the dress version.. I have it on the cutting table now.
 

Colette Ginger skirt pattern.
 I have had this polka dot twill in my stash, for a while.
I had bought it for a skirt. So, I am happy to be using it.
 


This blue cotton  from my stash  will go with the ginger
skirt above.  Not sure if I want to make the Colette
Laurel blouse or the New Look Peasant blouse?
What do you think?

This is a  navy and white polka dot ,silky fabric. I have had
it in my stash for a long time. I want to make a Laurel
tunic out of it.. I already have a pair of white pants for it.

 I want to make some plain shorts, t-shirts and simple skirts
for everyday wear at home. Play time clothes.
 I will also , be making things for my grandkids , from my
stash.. But, they will choose what they want from time
to time, when they visit..

7 comments:

Mary said...

I love your pattern and fabric choices. Have fun-I'll be checking for the finished garments.

Scheryka said...

Ooh cute. I think the Colette or the short sleeved peasant. Very cute. And more dots. Yes!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Judy - The navy dots will be lovely in a tunic. I think the dress was your "interrupted project" - again, should look lovely.

I like your idea of making lots of simple clothes for around the house - we can spend so much time there and really do need to focus on clothes that work in that situation - no good having a wardrobe full of clothes that don't work.

Dk's Wife said...

Navy w/ dots = love :) I think the pheasant blouse would be just beautiful in the blue.

Far said...

Great Plans You Have.My Fav Is The Polka Dot Ginger Skirt. Ive Wanted A Skirt Like Tht!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Thank you... I like the peasant top pattern too..

Sew Blessed Maw said...

thank you Far.. I have made 3 of them already.. the fit is wonderful.. SO comfortable and easy to wear..