Thursday, June 6, 2013

M6700 Fashion Star ~ Scheryka (Updated)

It's graduation time and Momma needs a new pair of bloomers! Naw, but I do need a new dress. So, M6700 won the deal. From the stash, of course, was that pretty black knit that I posted before:
 
Well, it became this:
 
 


I am loving this dress! I have one issue though. I don't know which bling to wear with it, if any. Head over to the BlogSpot and give me a little help.
Thank you in advance!


********Update --- Update --- Update*******
Graduate and Dress updated:

More over at Scheryka Fleming Sew it Yourself (SIY).

~~Scheryka (2 yards)

22 comments:

dkswife said...

It is so pretty! I love it.

Sam said...

Gorgeous! What a great stash busting project.

redpointtailor said...

Wow! I am speachless!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

THis is beautiful.. I love it..

Mary said...

I love this fabric and it's perfect for this pattern.

Janine said...

Really lovely, bet it looks stunning irl.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Scheryka, you are a brilliant stash buster - absolutely lovely dress. Bet it looks stunning on you.

ozviking said...

The dress looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see a photo of you wearing it.

Heather said...

Great dress! I wanna see it on you also!

Dottie Doodle said...

Beautiful, so elegant.

Scheryka said...

Thank you, DKsWife!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Sam! I'm glad I did it.

Scheryka said...

Redpointtailor, Thank you! I've been asked to wear it again. ;)

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Sew Blessed Maw!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Mary. It made the perfect dress, too!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Janine, it did!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Sarah! It did.

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Ozviking. One's coming soon!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Heather! I'll post it soon.

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Dottie Doodle. Elegant....I like that! Lol

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Scheryka, the dress looks lovely on you, and the necklace looks great, as I thought it would - you've done your hair in a dramatic chignon as well, so you look fabulous. And congrats on getting your son to this stage - credit also goes to the parents :)

Jacq C said...

I love your dress it really suits you :)