Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Marfy has renewed website!

Have you seen new layout and look of the Marfy website?
I like it very much – it is more user-friendly, easier to navigate, easier to make account( I am not so sure if this option was available before?) and easier to place an order – much too easy Glimlach.

Marfy patterns website - dresses, skierts, tops, garments, couture, italian design
New look of Marfy website - http://www.marfy.it/?sl=EN
If you cannot decide what to sew - heck this site - I am sure you can find something suitable!

The Marfy patterns are so feminine and elegant – don't you think?
I always wanted to order a pattern and now with this new website you feel more welcome to do this – so I have done Glimlach, ooops....
It will be my next project in the 2013 Style The Stash Sew A Long. I am sure I can find a fabric in my stash to make this simple dress 
sewing pattern Dress 3069


8 comments:

Scheryka said...

I am so scared to sew a Marfy even though I marvel at them from the distance. Maybe I'll dig in one day.

redpointtailor said...

Not everything is really difficult, I have to check it. I have noticed they included short description how to deal with the patterns.

Sam said...

Thanks for this! I'm looking for a pattern to make a wedding dress for someone, and there's a couple here that might be perfect. Have you used Marfy patterns before, are they difficult to work with?

That black and white dress is gorgeous by the way!

Janine said...

Thanks for this info - off to check out the website.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

I wonder what the fit is like - perhaps you can let us know how everything works out :)

redpointtailor said...

This dress would be great for a wedding... make it longer and use nice silk fabric... yes - I can see it :-)

redpointtailor said...

Success!

redpointtailor said...

I will do, I will do - I am equally curious :-)
I have to check the sizing and eas...