Tuesday, June 4, 2013

News Flash

Hello Everyone,

What a fantastic community we have here on this blog.  Everyone has done a great job creating a forum and an interactive group.  

We've got some new members who have joined us recently .  Please write a post to introduce yourself and to tell us about your stash and sewing plans.    You'll also find our "guidelines" (such as they are) at the top of the blog.  Have a look around and make yourself at home.

For those of you posting garments, would you please also post the amount of fabric from your stash that you used .  It wil be fun to see how much we stash gets styled into beautiful garments before the end of the year.

See you tomorrow,

Sarah Liz :)

6 comments:

Sally Burch said...

Like the idea of a rolling total of stash used.

I've still to do my first post here... it is getting there in my mind....

Sally Burch said...

Hmmm... Just a thought - has anyone notice that the G+ links in the Contributors list on the right don't show the blogs of those individuals on the page that opens? (You need to click the "about" to find them.)

I don't think I can change my link there just to the orange B icon now that it is a G+?

Perhaps the blog links themselves could appear on the right? or does that not work for a shared contributor blog? If it did it would be nice as the most recently posted to blogs would pop to the top all the time....

Probably all not worth the hassle.... I'm not Blogger savvey enough to work it out any way..

Great as it is really... and many thanks to Sarah Liz :)

Mary said...

I found your when I went to your G+ page. Do you like that format? I am a "member" but never use it.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Sally, no rush to do your first post - whenever you are ready :)

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Sally, I think Mary answered this well - Google has pages from your blog - and if you click on them, that takes you to the blog. I've also made a list of everyone's blogs - if you look at the top of this blog, you will find a tag marked Blog Roll - your blog is listed in there.

Sally Burch said...

I don't really use G+ much as I have only just started with it - not sure why it came up rather than the orange blogger link..... Anyway - good to know that others can still "see" my blogs through that G+ link.