Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Project: Purple Princess

2 yards total.

A dress that was chosen by Nii and she also chose the pattern. I can't remember which pattern it was but I will update this post when I can get my hands on it. This is the stash of which my daughter had to choose from:

 
A lot of purple. She thinks she's the Purple Princess.

 
This last photo is one of the reasons I miss home. The Mobile Bay.

 
I liked making this dress and I want to make a red and white one for her. I'll let that be a surprise, though.
If you'd like, you can go over to the blog and see my husband's graduation photo and a dress I'd made from stash a while ago and does not qualify for this blog.
Until later, Scheryka.

11 comments:

Far said...

Nii Is So Adorable, Very Pretty Too! Congrats On The Graduation!

Mary said...

Nii is looking so cute in her new dress. Red and white will be great too.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

What lovely choices of stash Nii had - her fabric decisions turned into a lovely dress. No wonder she looks happy. Congrats on your husband's graduation - will pop over and say hi.

Janine said...

What a little sweetie! Nii has excellent fabric sense too. Isn't it lucky she has a Mum who can transform her dreams into reality.

dkswife said...

Your daughter is adorable! Seriously, she is the cutest. The dress is so cute, and she looks very proud to wear it. That is the best kind of compliment in my opinion.

Hana said...

She is such a cute girl and cute dress too. Congratulations on the graduation!

Beverly said...

Adorable! Love the purples.

Linda said...

Purple is definitely her color!! Cute and adorable!

Ellen Walker said...

What a cutie! I love purple, too.

Heather said...

She is so darned cute!

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Ladies! And the pattern is Simplicity 2943 (Oop) I didn't know it was discontinued.