Saturday, June 1, 2013

Scheryka's Sewing Plans

********PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND POSSIBLY MORE THEN ONCE********

     I have made up my mind, I think, that I will start with a few projects that I already plans to make for the near future. A maxi to wear to my 18 years old graduating high school Senior! Woot! Woot! One down and four more to go. And the last one is only 9 months! Anywho, this is for sure going to get stitched up rather quickly:

 
I've seen it all sewn up in nice prints and since I've had the pattern and the fabric in my stash... well, why not go ahead and whip it up real quick? Then next in queue is a simple top I need to make in order to complete a look that inspired me on Pinterest. Oh, by the way, you can head over and take a look. I hope the link works even if you don't have an account with them.
 
 
 
There are more ideas planned but those are VERY subject to change as my mood, appetite, the wind, and etc... change. But as of right now, just right now, these are my plans.
Until D-day,
Scheryka
 




10 comments:

Scheryka said...

Well Sarah, I guess it is D-day, in your neck of the world! Lol I just noticed when I posted. I read the date and was like...

Far said...

That's a pretty floral fabric for your maxi dress! Is it a knit?

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Far! Yes, it is a knit! It feels so good to the skin. I don't know what the content is, but I am sure there is some poly in it.

Mary said...

Pretty dress and the perfect knit for it! I am starting with a skirt.

Far said...

Nice! Look forward to see it on you :)

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Mary! Dresses and skirts are great for the weather now. I think I'd put mine on as soon as it's of the machine!

Jacq C said...

Love the dress fabric, very pretty. Can't wait to see it made up:)

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Scheryka, yes I wasn't sure where to set the clock - but maximum confusion can be caused by having downunder time!

The dress is going to be lovely Scherka - having visited you blog, I think you will look lovely in it too.

Four more to go...lots of fun in store for you over the next 17 years :)

Scheryka said...

Thank you, Sarah! Yes, lots of fun! And lots of sewing for the girls!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love the dress and the fabric.. Happy sewing.