Hi everyone - as those of you that follow my blog already know, I recently made a little vest out of polar fleece. I used up all parts of a prior muslin of the jacket (made up out of scraps of fleece from another project) along with remains from my first stashbusting project, the polar fleece jacket. So this jacket is made from multiple stash scraps. I was careful with my panel placement so that the different dyelots "worked" - you can see the front panel is slightly darker than the side front in the photo above - but that just adds a nice central line. In real life it is barely noticeable.
I can't quantify the amounts I used here as they were scraps leftover. Some of us like using every last inch of our fabric stash - it can go on trims, pockets, facings, and even little vests.