Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two Down, Three to Go!

I've completed two of the five garments in the first mini wardrobe.  The patterns I used were BWOF 8-2005-102 (skirt, 1.5 yards) and Kwik Sew 3558 (jacket, 2 yards).  Clicking on either link takes you to the related blog post.



Next on line is a knit top from McCall's 6078 and a simple pencil skirt.  The final garment, a wrapped blouse, will probably take a bit of time.  

I wanted to express a hearty congrats to all who are diligently knocking down that stash!  I follow this blog daily and marvel at everyone's accomplishments.

L

9 comments:

Janine said...

What a fabulous outfit! I'm going to go and check out that skirt ... I favour straight skirts, and yours just has that extra oomph!

Scheryka said...

I was wondering what pattern the skirt was. It is very cute and feminine. Good job, L, an busting the stash with great pieces.

redpointtailor said...

Wow! You look great! I am impressed! I have to hurry up!

Sew Blessed Maw said...

What a fantastic job.. Love the outfit.. the skirt looks great with that jacket.. Happy sewing.

Dk's Wife said...

It is a wonderful outfit. You look great!

Hana said...

Nice outfit and you look good on it!

Mary said...

I want to wear this. :-)

Heather said...

I love all of this. More patterns in my queue.

L said...

Thank you!