Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2.5 yards - busted!

Oh July is going so much better for me than June - thank goodness for my new machine!

I have 2 more makes finished and ready to go in the total ...

Lisette Continental Dress - Simplicity pattern K2059
This dress is perfect for the lovely weather we're currently having in the UK.  I've really enjoyed making this, a very easy process blogged in more detail here.  I will definitely be making another.


The dress and bag come in at 2.5 yards, I'm really starting to work through my stash.
x

And a fat quarter put to very good use - a simple bag for our Rummikub tiles
and a very happy reminder of our recent holiday.

10 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

I love this dress. I bought the pattern a long time ago, and never used it.. This has made me want to sew it.thank you.

Mary said...

Totally cute dress, and the bag is so cool.

Jacq C said...

I do that all the time - acquire a pattern because I like it and then don't make it! This is a good summer dress but beware the sizing, definitely comes up big :)

Jacq C said...

Thank you Mary. I'm going to make the dress again, now I have the sizing sorted, I even have the fabric picked out :)

SarahLizSewStyle said...

The sort of dress that works well on a really hot day - its lovely. The bag is fun too.

Glad you are back in the sewing groove with your new machine :)

dkswife said...

The dress is wonderful. I bet it is very comfortable in the hot weather.

m. said...

Very, very nice :) m.

redpointtailor said...

Fabulous summer dress! Great job!

Mrs. Smith said...

That bag fabric is CUTE! :)

I love the dress too!

Hana said...

Lovely summer dress in pretty fabric. The bag also cute:)