Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Burdastyle Sweetheart Dress 04/2013


Hello all,
Finally I finished my second project for this sew a long, based on Sweetheart Dress 04/2013. I used size 34 for the bodice and size 38 for the skirt. So I have to adjust the bodice pattern to the skirt pattern. I used 2 yards of brocade fabric in green color and 2 yards of white cotton for the muslin, all of them are from my stash.
Please head over my blog for more details, pictures and muslin. http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2013/07/sweetheart-dress-042013.html#more



Happy sewing to you all!

16 comments:

Sam said...

What a lovely dress. The colour and style are perfect for you.

Jacq C said...

Your dress really suits you, very smart :)

Beverly said...

Beautiful dress & you look great in it.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Such a beautiful dress. The pretty green fabric looks so good on you.. Happy sewing.

Mary said...

Very nice style for you! I love the green brocade.

Heather said...

That color is fantastic on you.

redpointtailor said...

Yuor creations are so professional! This dress is fabulous! You look great in this colur. Perfectly balanced!

Hana said...

Thank you, Sam! Green is one of my favorite color:)

Hana said...

Hi Jacq C! Thank you so much:)

Hana said...

Thank you, Beverly!

Hana said...

Hi Judy! Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
Happy sewing too!

Hana said...

Thank you Mary! I love it too so much:)

Hana said...

Thank you, Heather!

Hana said...

Hi Beata! I am so flattered with your comments. Thank you so much:-)

Erica said...

This is beautiful! The sweetheart neckline is so pretty. Great color on the fabric.

Hana said...

Thank you, Erica :)