Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hair Tie

Hello everyone!
I made these hair ties from the left over fabrics that already stay inside my stash for so long, I think some of them already there for 3 years.

I am not crazy but I have made 6 hair ties:) I will use the blue polka dot and the red color. The black one is for my mom and the rest are for my niece and cousins.

Fabric used : more or less 1 3/4 yards ( I am not so sure about the amount of the fabric because they are in pieces)
Fell free to visit my blog for more details and tutorials,  http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2013/07/diy-hair-tie.html#more

Also, I am planning to make a small project for kids. I will make a skirt, shorts and dress for my niece. I already washed the fabrics from my stash but still looking for the right pattern. Here are my fabrics,

Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Dk's Wife said...

Nice hair ties. It pays to make them instead of buying them. Cannot wait to see what you make your neice!

Mary said...

well, these are just wonderful! very nice use of stash.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Such cute hair ties..
Look forward to seeing what you make for your neice.so fun to sew for the kiddies, isn't it?

redpointtailor said...

Wonderful idea!

Mrs. Smith said...

Super cute!

m. said...

Oh how fun! m.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Hana, these are lovely hair ties - pretty and colourful.

Your stash is lovely too - it will be nice to see what you end up making :)

Hana said...

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments. I appreciate it:)

Scheryka said...

CUTE! I've tried making these and had NO success! I wanted them to match my medical scrubs. Ah well, I've cut ALL my hair off now, I don't need them. Yours are awesome!