Saturday, July 27, 2013

July Skirt # 2 completed....

Yes, I did it, I managed to make my June skirts this month - having decided in June to make a jacket to go with the skirts instead.  So, now I have the skirts to go with the jacket.

Last week I posted the black skirt.  Today I finished the grey A-Line skirt, made in baby corduroy, from my stash.  I used 1:75 yards.



I have made a series of 3 corduroy skirts this winter - you can find them here:
http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/another-line-skirt-finished.html

It's time now for me to start thinking about spring/summer sewing - I'm determined to start early this year - and I have a lot of stash to work with :)

Sarah Liz

6 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love your skirts. Congrats on getting them done, with your busy work load this week..

Mary said...

Basic skirts are perfect to have in your closet-now you can add scarves, belts and fun blouses. Nicely sewn.

Hana said...

You did a lovely work on your skirt! I really like it and the godet detail is interesting.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi everyone -thanks for your comments - skirts, scarves, godets, all good stuff :)

Beverly said...

Love all your skirts.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Thanks Beverly