Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Little Girl's Dress and Gathered Skirt

Hi everyone....
I made these little projects especially for my 7 year old niece.
The dress based on Burdastyle Girl's Dress 08/2012 size 8 but I made some change on the pattern. And the skirt is self-drafted pattern, it's made from three rectangular shapes. Please head over my blog for more details and pictures,  http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2013/07/little-girls-dress-and-gathered-skirt.html
I used 1.5 yards of printed chiffon for the dress and 1 yard of light weight printed rayon in yellow color for the skirt.
 



These projects are not my main plan for style the stash sew a long, the idea just came out on my mind after I saw so many small fabrics inside my stash. Now, I am still working little by little to finish my polka dot dress and also planning to make one or two more projects for kid's.
I hope I will have time to sew them all.

Happy sewing to you all!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Hana, those are cute. I really like both fabrics.

Far said...

Very2 Cute Hana!!!! :) Impeccably Made As Usual!

Jacq C said...

Very sweet, I like both of the fabrics very much. I have 2 little nieces and both their mums would prefer they weren't dressed head to toe in pink. It's nice to be able to make something a bit different :)

SarahLizSewStyle said...

These garments are so sweet - lovely choice of fabric and style. Probably fun and refreshing for you to make as well, inbetween your plans :)

Dk's Wife said...

They are both so cute. I love seeing little kids clothing.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Adorable.. It is so fun to sew for kids, isn't it.. I love them both, and know your niece will be thrilled. Happy sewing.

iwantahandmadewardrobe said...

These garments are just lovely... :) m.

Hana said...

Hello ladies! Thank you so much for your sweet comments. Happy sewing to you all.

redpointtailor said...

They are so cute!