Sunday, July 28, 2013

My July Stashbusters

Hello everyone.  I've finally got some stashbusters for July to share with you.  The miserable summer weather we'd been having up until a couple of weeks ago didn't seem to go that well with my stash fabric, but then things hotted up considerably and I was able to liberate a couple of pieces of fabric to make this top and skirt.


You can find out more about them here on my blog.

The top used 1 metre of cotton jersey and the skirt 1.2 metres of linen/viscose blend.

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Lovely skirt & top. Looks so cool & summery.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love this outfit.. The floral fabric is so pretty. happy sewing.

Mary said...

This is so pretty and summery. Love the details on the top!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

A really lovely top and skirt Sam - and I love the garden details behind you - it sets your outfit off nicely ( I love English gardens :) )

Hana said...

Very summery outfit! I love the fabric and color that you have chosen. Nice work, Sam!

Scheryka said...

Cute and the skirt print is great for the hot weather!