Saturday, July 20, 2013

Two New Work Tops: New Look 6108

I was able to get a few hours of sewing in today as I left work a bit early and didn't have to make dinner - yay for me!

I finished my first version of the top and got number 2 stitched as well. I couldn't do the twisted strap as the wrong side of the fabric would then show. That's okay, I'm sure I'll make this top again at some point. It was really fast and easy and I will be wearing these tops to work next week I'm sure.

I used a total of 2 yards from my stash!





Pattern Review (same review for each top)

4 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

I love your new tops..Pretty fabric.. Proud you got a fun time to sew..

Hana said...

They are both adorable and you look good on it:)

Christy S said...

Love your fabrics!!

Beverly said...

I really like your tops. Such pretty fabric & they look great on you.