Sunday, August 18, 2013
August Project # 2 complete
Certainly parts of my stash are better with some sewn style to them. This bit of cotton broadcloth has now turned into a useful summer shirt for hot and humid weather, when you still want to look neat and smart.
I used 1.8 yards of fabric.
If you want to see this shirt and all the other shirts I have made this year (or to find out about my reviews for these shirts) visit:http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/three-cotton-shirts-in-row.html
I should think some of you are in transition zone at the moment - working out what to make for the coming Fall/Winter in the northern hemisphere. I'm making a head start on summer clothes for our upcoming Spring/Summer season.