Saturday, August 24, 2013

August sewing

I've entered the Sewing for Children contest on PR. I made the Peekaboo Patterns Annabelle jacket in purple (size 6 mos), turquoise (size 4T) and hot pink (size 12 mos). They will all be gifted to the cute little girls of some good friends.







I also whipped up another M6519 when I got a little bored part way into jacket #3



All reviewed on my blog

6.5 yards of fabric used.

I am hoping to crank out a pair of pants this month before gearing up for the PR mini wardrobe contest sewing.


7 comments:

Dk's Wife said...

Fabulous work. I love the kids clothing. I hope you win!!

Mary said...

You are sewing up a storm! Love those little girl jackets.

L said...

How adorable!

Heather said...

These are all so adorable.

shawntasews said...

All those fabric and lining combos are too cute!!!

Mrs. Smith said...

Thanks everyone!!

Scheryka said...

Oh. My. Goodness. How. Adorable!