Hello there! I think this is probably my first post for August, because I've been a massive failure at stashbusting this month.
There are a couple of reasons for this.
I have been sewing, but I've spent quite a bit of time making a wedding dress for someone else. When I have been sewing for myself, it's been from - shock, horror - NEW fabric.
I've made 2 dresses this month - both versions of the Anna dress from By Hand London, which is a wonderful pattern by the way. The fabric for both of these was new to my stash, one piece bought at the end of July to cheer myself up after a dentist visit, and the other bought a couple of weeks ago specifically for the dress it became.
Even worse, I added three more pieces of fabric to my stash this month, and I have another on the way.
These are the fabrics that are new:
Top left: the Ikat print viscose that became my second Anna.
Top right: Grey cable patterned jersey.
Bottom left: Bright red viscose jersey.
Bottom right: Floral print viscose.
If it makes things any better all the fabrics were purchased with projects in mind. They will all be dresses of some description. I'm also waiting for 3 metres of navy wool/cashmere/poly blend to make a coat.
Now they have become part of my stash, I will hopefully be "busting" at least a couple of them quite soon, and you'll see the results here.