Monday, August 19, 2013

Finally Some Finished Objects!!!

What better way to get back into the swing of things than cute kids clothes.
The dress and blouse are Violette Field Threads Josephine and the skirt is a pdf tutorial I got from Etsy called Tikatuly's Shapla Ruffle Skirt.
2 yards for the dress
1.5 yards for the blouse
1.5 yards for the skirt
2.5 yards if I get to count the fabric I cut up trying to make a little jacket for her without doing a muslin and it ended up being too small and not salvageable.

I have a short version Sewaholic Saltspring already cut out and ready to be assembled, AND I may attempt a another jacket for Brooklyn.  I may have had a very slow start but hopefully my August productiveness have made up for it.
More pictures at the Blog.

5 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love all the outfits.. Adorable.. Happy sewing.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Cute clothes are a lovely way to get back into things - and your daughter looks gorgeous. The dresses are so lovely.

Heather said...

She is such a cutie.

Mary said...

Shawnta, these are adorable on your daughter. Nice work!!

Dk's Wife said...

What a cutie, and the outfits are adorable.