Friday, August 23, 2013

Follow up on UFO's

After almost one month break it is time to pick up all UFO's I left behind. I am so far behide you all here... I admire all creations placed on this blog by you and I hope I will catch up soon.
I am not so sure where to start ... on the list of UFO's so far:
the Marfy dress 3096 – the muslin is ready. The next step is to cut it from a fashion fabric. I will make a look B – the majority of the comments was as well for this colour combination.Vogue dress 8648 – the muslin is ready and now it is just a mutter of cutting it from a fabric.Vogue dress 8648 – all pieces are cut and prepare for sewing.Man's jacket Burda 8135 – the muslin is cut and I have made first fitting. It is long running project. I don't think I would be able to finish it this month.vintage Advance 8190 wrap top – not yet started officially but since Studio Faro has made the test model I have to do this top.
Vintage Advance 8190 wrap top

Read more on my blog
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Beata - it's nice to have you back after your holiday and time with your Mum. Look forward to seeing your progress on these UFO's

redpointtailor said...

It is really great to be able to sew again! I have missed it so much. :-)
I needed few days to accomodate to the idea 'I am at home and I can sew now' :-) Let's finish another UFO :-)

Heather said...

Once you get started, there will be no stopping you!