Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gallery Photos will be coming back soon

Hi Everyone,

Due to some quirk of blogger, I have been having trouble with uploading and moving pictures on the Gallery Page.  Then I lost some (more because I am tired and not thinking today, and I forgot the workaround I do when blogger misbehaves).

So I will slowly put the photos back up over the next couple of weeks.  It's quite a good opportunity actually, because I can put each months photos into a separate gallery.

Always look on the bright side, I say.

Sarah Liz

3 comments:

Heather said...

Teehee. Right after I commented on Blogger and photo handling. I fear I may have jinxed you!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Ahha, that's what happened then, and I thought it was blogger :)

I sometimes have Blogger doing strange things, but normally manage to work around it or change what I am doing. Glad I am not the only one who has trouble sometimes. Another blogger who I communicate with also has trouble with uploading photo's occasionally.

Mary said...

No problem SarahLiz! I appreciate all your work and am having fun with or without the gallery. I have a few tees to add but I will wait a week or so to post.