Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Posting Kathy's August Stashbuster

Hi everyone,

Kathy has sent me an email detailin her August stashbuster project:



Hi Everyone,
My August project is finished except for the hem which is just pinned up. I wanted to get it photographed before the big move this week. The pattern is a McCalls but I can't tell you the number as my sewing gear is all packed and my memory cells have gone on strike.



I hope to make another dress for summer when my new sewing room is up and running.
KathyS

8 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute dress. I love the 70's vintage feel of this one.

Heather said...

What a cute dress. I love the 70's vintage feel of this one.

KathyS said...

Thank you, Heather.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

I love the simple style and pattern too - is it a cotton?

KathyS said...

I'm not sure. It's some sort of stretch woven. Like most of my stash it was bought before I started to keep a fabric catalogue. I do better now. :-)

Mary said...

Kathy, this is my fave summer style. Will you wear it with leggings or bare legs? Really cute!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

It's lovely, whatever it is, and that's the main thing :)

redpointtailor said...

Cute! Simple and beatiful!