Sunday, August 18, 2013

Scraptastic

Reporting my first finish of August!  This is the free knickers/camisole pattern from So, Zo, What do You Know?  They came together pretty quickly.  It was all made from scraps from a dress seen in this blog post.
I really had no idea what to do with jersey scraps until now.  Both pieces used maybe 3/4 yard?
My bag also got done!!  I would say 3/4 yard in total with the canvas and fabric.  I had all the binding laying around in my stash.  I love how this looks, so I will do a tutorial on the technique soon!


6 comments:

Beverly said...

The knickers/camisole are a great way to use up your scraps. Really love your bag-interesting how you made the weaving strips.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Great camisole.. pretty fabric, and I love your bag.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

I'll have to check out the patterns for the little lingerie set. They look great. And the bag - can't wait to find out how you made it. It's quite different from normal patchwork - and I like the effect very much.

Heather said...

Plus they are free! I am trying to fit in the tutuorial this week!

Mary said...

Nice panties (knickers) and cami! The bag is just too cool and I love the weave.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Lovely :)