Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer Tank, Dress and Jersey Cowl Top

Hello ladies....
Here are my three projects that I made just before my holidays. The summer tank and dress based on Burdastyle free pattern - summer tank top 05/2013 size 34/36 and the cowl top based on Jersey Cowl Top 03/2013 size 34 with adjustment on the waist.
Fabric used:
- summer tank top : 1.5 yards of printed rayon
- summer dress      : 2 yards of very soft printed cotton
- cowl top              : 1.25 yards of jersey in strong pink color.
More details of these projects in my blog, http://velvetribbonsew.blogspot.com/2013/08/burdastyle-summer-tank-dress-and-jersey.html

Happy sewing and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hello Hana - I'm amazed that you managed to make all of these and go away as well. Everything looks lovely as usual - you do a lovely job on all the garments you make :)

redpointtailor said...

As alwasy great garments!

Mary said...

How smart to use the top pattern as a dress also. I love all 3 of these pieces.