Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another pair of patterned pants...

I seem to have had a penchant for breaking out of my style rut this year, and have now made myself another pair of patterned pants.  These are made out of stretch cotton twill - I used a very basic Kwik Sew Pattern (2960, now OOP).  I did vary the pattern by omitting the fly zip at the centre front and using an elasticised waistband.

Full details on my blog: http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/a-striped-pair-of-pants-for-scary.html

I used up a total of 3 yards of stash - I found some horrible black stuff to use for the muslin, and then the fashion fabric for the pants.

Sarah Liz:)

4 comments:

dkswife said...

I think they look great.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

so cute... They look comfortable too.

Beverly said...

Love, love your pants!

Dorothy DotDot said...

Your pants are pleasing to the eyes!