Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First September Top...

Well, finally I finished the little knit top - it took me longer than I thought it would because I was determined not to make a mess of it.

I used New Look 6216 and altered the neckline slightly. To find out more about the pattern and the t-shirt, visit:http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/my-new-little-black-and-white-stripe-t.html

I used up 0.8 yard of knit fabric and a further 0.8 of a yard of some awful white knit lining I had in the stash - I used that for the muslin.  Total of 1.6 yards.

I can't believe how September is off to such a good start - already so many of you are posting. This is just such a lovely motivated group, it's a pleasure to sew with you all :)

Sarah Liz

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nice fit! Everyone needs a nice, stripey tee.

Christy S said...

I love striped shirts but haven't made one because they are so fussy. Yours is fantastic!

Mary said...

Cute!!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Thank you everyone :)