Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello

Hello,

I'm Elle (from Busy Elle Bee), and I'm just popping in to say hi and to introduce myself.  I'm a little late to the party - apologies - but I only discovered this fantastic blog a few days ago, and asked if I could join in. To my joy, the answer was yes!

I love sewing, designing and creating so the challenge to use up my stash is right my street. I have an embarrassingly huge amount of fabric and up cycling projects, which I never got around to completing. My personal challenges are to reduce the stash, create a better wardrobe of clothes and to finish some soft furnishing projects. 

I am looking forward to sharing my creations with you, and am even more excited to see yours. For now, thanks for reading, more to follow in due course.

Best wishes,
Elle

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Elle! Welcome and jump in with both feet. Stash really takes over, and I have totally enjoyed challenging myself here. How much stash do you have? come on...'fess up! :-)

Busy Elle Bee said...

Hello Mary,
Thanks for your warm welcome.

In answer to your question ... err... can I plead the 5th?

OK, OK, I have about 10m of fabric (that I will admit to, for now).

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Elle, sorry I am a little late to say hi here - had to set up a temporary computer so I could blog! Lovely to have you here - happy stash sewing!

(PS some of us have embarrasingly huge stashes...)

Heather said...

Welcome, Elle!

Busy Elle Bee said...

Hello Sarah and Heather, thanks for the lovely welcome :)

I may, if I can find enough courage, post a picture of my stash - if nothing else to shame myself into using it.

Currently working on a footstool cover and 2 skirts. It's a start anyway.

Wishing everyone happy sewing!

Hana said...

Hello Elle! Welcome and I am glad that you are joining us. Looking forward to see your project :-)