Friday, September 20, 2013

Leggings

I test out the fit on the Megan Nielsen Virginia Leggings pattern.  I cut and XL in the waist to a M in the leg and took the shortest length.  Next time I'll use a L on top, as there is some extra fabric there.  I will also take in the knee area a bit.  Still, these will be quite useful.  I used just over a yard of jersey for this.  I am wearing them here with my new Archer shirt.  I have also worn this with a wide belt and like that ok, but I can't be bothered with a belt today.  :-)




4 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

The shirt is just gorgeous - saw it on the dummy last time, but it looks better on a bod! The leggings are great - as you say, a bit wrinkly, but that can look quite good too on those sort of uber relaxed days when you want to feel a bit slouchy :)

Heather said...

They are super comfy, and I think I can get the fit perfect next time.... :-)

Dk's Wife said...

The leggings look great. I am not brave enough to sew them :) I love the shirt too.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Great job on your leggins.