Sunday, September 29, 2013

Septemper makes

Daily I admire the creations of all of you. You all are so productive and so full of ideas!
This 2013 StyleTheStash Sew-A-Long gives me a lot of inspirations and keep me going.
I am glad Liz started new Challenge:

Make a Garment a Month Challenge

In September I was mainly busy with my couture dress - it is finished now! I am just putting last hand stitching in the lining.

couture dress based on Vogue dress 8648

It was 1,40 m fabric (1,5 yards) + 1,20 lining (1,25 yards)

I as well finished small top from dark blue jersey - 90 cm (1 yard) - as I was making a lining to the dress it the hems of the top had to wait - hence red basting :-) :

Dark blue jersey top

You are invited to read about the dress on by blog.

I will post there as well my plans for October - which mainly will be a Little French Jacket as a part of sew-along.


6 comments:

Dk's Wife said...

Those are both very nice. The dress is very pretty.

Hana said...

Beautiful dress and the top looks very comfy. I like the fabric and color that you chose for both of them.

Mary said...

Nice projects, and I love the dress' fabric and style.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Beata, the dress is absolutely gorgeous, and a real credit to you - and the top looks very wearable as well :)

redpointtailor said...

Thanks lot! The tom is really comfy and nice warm. I think I will still have chance to wear this dress this year,

Jacq C said...

Your dressis so stylish, I really like the fabric you have chosen :)