Thursday, October 3, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

Whew!  Where did September go?  It certainly passed without me doing huge amounts of sewing for various reasons. 

Once I'd finished the wedding dress I'd been making for a friend of a friend I needed a bit of a break, then I was ill, then I went on holiday.  However in between all that I did manage a little bit of stashbusting in the form of this dress.


It is Vogue 1194, a DKNY pattern.  I used 2 metres of red viscose jersey from my stash for this.  You can read more about it on my blog here.

I'm hoping to bust more stash in October than I did in September. 

5 comments:

Jacq C said...

But one stunning garment is the way to go Sam - looks super Sam :)

Sam said...

Thank you Jacq.

Sew Blessed Maw said...

Love your red dress..Beautiful

SarahLizSewStyle said...

I agree with Jacq - sometimes quality is better than quantity - looks lovely - and your grey setting is just right for the colour of this dress. It looks very elegant :)

MrsSmith said...

This dress is AMAZING!