Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Getting my Sew-jo Back

I haven't done much sewing over the last few weeks as my sew-jo had deserted me, but I'm pleased to say it appears to have returned (or be returning at any rate.)

At the end of last week I made myself a simple jersey top from some cable patterned heavy jersey I bought a while ago.  The cable pattern is actually knitted into the fabric, so it does look like real knitting, albeit on very small needles!

Here it is:


I just used my self drafted jersey top pattern, and just under one metre of fabric.  I've got 2 metres left for a dress. 

6 comments:

MrsSmith said...

I've already commented on the blog but must say again - I LOVE THIS SWEATER! :)

Dorothy DotDot said...

Love the top and the fabric is wonderful!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Agree with Mrs S and DDD - gorgeous top. Glad your mojo is returning - sometimes we do need a break.

Hana said...

I love your sweater too :) it looks very wearable!

Sam said...

Thanks everyone. It was a great simple project to "get back into it" with.

Mary said...

I wish I had this in my closet :-)