Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Shift Dress

As a lot of you already know, I have recently completed a shift dress:



I also made quite a number of muslins prior to making this dress :


 All of which came from stash.  Fabric used for the dress was 2.1 yards and for the muslins was 4.5 yards.  6.6 yards altogether to add to our stash total.

If you want more details about the shift dress (New Look 6095), please visit this post in my blog:

http://sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/make-garment-month-challenge-my-october.html

Sarah Liz :)

6 comments:

Jacq C said...

You're the stash-busting Queen - 6.6 yards - brilliant :)

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Thanks Jacq - not sure I'm up to your stash busting standard - you used heaps of stash in your summer efforts :)

Scheryka said...

Cute. I wish I get into doing muslins. To me they are a waste of precious time but then when I have a whopper, it's a waste of time and money. :(

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Sceryka - I used to feel the same way about muslins, and having had lots of whoppers, decided it was better to make them :)

Candyce Nicole said...

Looking good, Sarah!!

redpointtailor said...

it is great breat from trousres :-) Wonderful!