Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pathetic, but My Only Stash Down for October

The flurry of activity ended last Friday, but all I managed to do over the weekend was collapse on my couch and sleep.  So, there have been no completed garments all month!  I have one weekend left in October, and it contains three days thanks to an Austrian national holiday, so I hope that changes soon.  For now, I'll be content to gift some leftover African prints to a friend.  She has little girls, so she can make something out of the smaller fabric pieces, or she was thinking of an African patchwork-type skirt.  Either way, they're out of my stash.


These were scraps left over from this skirt, this shirt and this skirt.

2 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Always a good idea to pass on unwanted stash - frees the mind for new ideas and new stash.

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

How sweet to give your friend the fabric for her children.. Hope you get to sew the last week. I so understand, I have been so busy, its hard to fit it in.