Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September's tiny stash-busting effort

Hi Everyone

I've been away on holiday and that, combined with the pre-break manic rush at work, meant I've sewn very Iittle this month.  However, whilst my contribution to the stash total is small I had fun making them so that's good!

Another craft bag for my DS's girlfriend.  She's a dedicated crafter who regularly enters
handmade objects in the local county fair.

I love this lining fabric, I bought it in the Isle of Wight when we were away in the summer

The fabric I used for the pockets was a purchase from Tokyo last year - I had
a super time adding bits and bobs to the print to make it 3D

And I had enough bits cut out to make a second version for me!

With the remnants of my Harry Potter Cape lining to finish it off
 

I'm very behind on blog comments, we were on holiday in Lanzarote and the wifi at the hotel was a bit iffy - I am not complaining for a moment, it was a beautiful place and I was busy relaxing and sightseeing.  But I've been remiss - there have been some amazing projects posted here in September - I will catch up :)

So can you put me down for 3 yards in September please Sarah Liz - thanks!

Jacq
x

3 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Jacq - I'm surprised you managed to make anything at all over the last few weeks - I'm so glad you had a nice holiday, and sometimes it's really good to have a break from the tech media activities too. Those little bucket bags are absolutely stunning :)

MariaTamara said...

Fantastic and very creative!:)

Jacq C said...

Thank you both :)