Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Vintage Vogue Jacket

My first finished project in October - the Vogue Vintage jacket. I still need to make closing. I was so in hand sewing that in the end I have forgotten to make a bounded button-hole before catch stitching everything. 
The jacket has underlining from cotton batiste and is lined with polyester satin (I think – I have found  this fabric in my stash – just enough for lining). 
Vintage Vogue Jacket , couture, pink lining, polyester boucle, cotton underlining
Great fabric stash busting project -2 m of fashion fabric, 2 m cotton batiste, 1,2o m lining.
(I will put conversion to yards later on)
You may read the steps on my blog.

1 comment:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Beata, the jacket looks lovely - and it's always great to get fabric out of the stash. I'll do the conversion, it's easy with google :).