It's been a hectic few months, so posts have been minimal - there hasn't even been that much time for sewing either. I did manage a denim skirt with embroidered pockets on the back.
On the skirt pockets, I have used a Rowena Charleton Sashiko design. The skirt is topstitched using the triple stitch on my machine.
All up, the skirt used 1.5m of stashed denim.
The fabric has an "embossed" texture. I love the hot pink colour, though this made matching buttons a hard task and in the end, I opted for covered buttons.
I used M6122 to construct the blouse. The pattern has a peplum (which is hard to see in the photo), an unusual collar and 3/4 sleeves.
The blouse used 2m of fabric.
That's it for my September sewing - 3.5m.
Oh! I did make a nappy bag as a gift, but in my haste to hand it on, forgot to take a photo. It was made with new fabric purchases, plus 1m of stash, so that makes my September balance 4.5m of stash.
Fingers crossed, life will slow a little and allow for more sewing.