Sunday, November 3, 2013

Little Roar

New Look 6035 ::: 1 Yard of Stash (Sewn somewhere in Oct. Posted in November)

     I am not MIA. I have been sewing but not as much as I'd like to. Still trying to get settled in a lot of areas of life but hey, what better way to coup than to sew through them, huh? So, I moved. Then moved back. Never knowing why I was being thrown to places and being put out of my comfort zone and shifted to another chapter. If you'd like to read a snippet: You can read about it here.

     To break the ice I made this top that has been waiting in the wings for a while but was never cut and sewn.

If you want to read a little bit (because I didn't do a total post about it) it's here at the blog spot.
Until later,
Peace, Love, Sew
~~Scheryka~~

4 comments:

MrsSmith said...

It's VERY cute and I love that skirt!

Mary said...

Little roar...:-) Cute top, and very cute skirt.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Scheryka - I'll be over to see what's been going on :) . The top is lovely - sometimes it's just the starting that is the hard bit with sewing :)

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Pretty outfit.. Hope everything is settling now.. Happy sewing.