Sunday, November 3, 2013

More and More Sewing

My mojo is high and I already have a few projects under my belt this month! As I said in this blog post, while I've managed to sew 3 things in 2 days(!), they're all patterns I've sewn before and all knits. So that made life much easier.

I need to muslin a (simple) jacket and plan to make a pair of pants and a vest. :)

M6844 cardigan in winter white ponte with matching Sew Active Perfect Tank




 Vogue 8679 (oop) knit top in printed ITY knit

3.5 yards used

8 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice!

KathyS said...

What a lovely set of mix and match.

Hana said...

Oh.. I love your white cardigan, it looks pretty on you :)

Guyanesesista said...

Nice! I made a stretch lace high low top today. I'm trying to take my sewing more seriously.

Mary said...

The winter white is so great on you. Love the second tank also.

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi, Mary is right, the white set looks stunning on you - it's a really nice pattern. The stripes are great with those pants :)

MrsSmith said...

Thanks everyone! It is being worn tomorrow!

Can't wait to see that Guyanesesista! Sounds pretty :)

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Did I ever say----- You totally inspire me to sew.. Girl you have the energy and are producing some beautiful clothes. Happy sewing.