Thursday, November 21, 2013

My November Garment

This has not been a good month for sewing  but I have managed to make a simple skirt - so I can contribute to the stash total this month after all :)

This piece of fabric has sat in my stash for a long time.  It was a box pleat skirt originally, then became a piece of stash of about 1.5 yards.

I'm glad it is out of the stash.  If you want to find out more about this skirt:
www.sarahlizsewstyle.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/make-garment-month-my-november-garment.html

Sarah Liz

6 comments:

Jacq C said...

How satisfying to have repurposed and moved stash into such a wearable skirt :)

Mary said...

Go Sarah Liz! I am loving breaking up my stash, and watching others do so also. Your skirt is just right, especially with the pockets.

Candyce Nicole said...

So beautiful!!

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Great job.. Love your new running around skirt..

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Thanks everyone :)

Linda said...

Nice skirt! Hopefully December will provide more sewing time!