Friday, November 1, 2013

Sewing Workshop Tosca dress (oicture added)

Hey, sorry no photos yet, left my camera somewhere else today, but did complete the Tosca dress  this month, and used 3.25 years doing it. Love the dress, love using up the stash!  Hope we can keep this going next year, it's really helping my commitment to use stash fabric....

will be back with a photo later, in between trick-or-treaters...

ok, here you go.  Doesn't show details well, sorry.  I really like the soft hem and interesting pockets, and will probably do it again in a fine wool I have. Drapes nicely.

2 comments:

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Hi Kate - I look forward to seeing pictures - I am sure everyone is.

A couple of other people want to keep this commitment next year, so I will ask everyone later on - it seems we do want some sort of connected community, so I am thinking hard about how to organise this :)

Hana said...

Hello Kate. I'd love to see your dress details. It looks very comfy to wear. By the picture I can see that you are very happy wearing your dress :-)