Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stash Buster for 2014 and Comments Pop Up/Replies

Hi everyone.

A few of you would like to keep going with our group next year.  I am quite happy to do this, but I think it would be great to also use the New Year to tweak the project, or make some positive alterations to keep things fresh so our motivation remaikns.

I'm also running the Make a Garment a Month Challenge, and I think there is scope to create a sewing community with multiple participants and interests.  

I have my thinking cap on, and will be looking at options that make this viable without overloading me!!   I think what works is the fact that there is very much a human aspect to our small group, and I would like to keep this feeling.

What do you all think ?

*****
I have also changed the comment set up.  Heather was having difficulty commenting on this blog and other blogger blogs.  I have heard other people who also have trouble.  Heather is experienced with computers, so I asked her what could I do to help solve the problem.   It seems that either cookies can be allowed (but this opens up the user to other vulnerabilities) or the comments on blogger can be altered from embedded to pop up.  I have changed the setting on this blog to pop up.   

This means the reply section is not there - but just use the comment box as a sort of running thread.

I hope this helps.  And thanks Heather, for your input.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Sarah Liz

3 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Sounds great Sarahliz..
I appreciate your keeping our little group going.. SO fun to share with people of have like minds.ha
Happy sewing to each.

Heather said...

Thank you Sarah, and if you need help with any of the computer stuff, I am happy to help out!

SarahLizSewStyle said...

Thank you Heather, and thank you Judy for your thoughts too.