Monday, December 30, 2013

December Project Completed [ Simplicity 5104]

Simplicity 5104
A-line skirt

Red/Black Baby Soft Corduroy
2 1/2 yds from stash

December  has been a really busy month,  I didn't
think I would get a garment made and posted..
But , I did!!!! Yea!!

This skirt was already cut out, and I have made it
several times .. So the fitting was already done.
Made for a quick/easy sew.. Tiny waist band
in front and elastic in the back. Side zipper.
It is such a lovely soft corduroy fabric.. Will
be really nice /warm  during our winter.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Looks lovely ~ you will get a lot of wear out of it ... J

Dorothy DotDot said...

Very nice outfit.

Sarah Liz said...

I agree, a lovely skirt :)And congrats on managing something. I'll post it in the MAGAM gallery as well.

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Thank you...Judith, Dorothy and SarahLiz