Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Sewcialite: Sewcial Etiquette Lesson #10

Let me first say that I've done a terrible job with this challenge...

I keep buying more and more fabric and ignoring the stash I already had!

I tried my hand at making something with this fabric I bought months ago, but as a sewing newbie it was so hard for me to work with! I actually gave up on finishing the dress *hangs head in shame*

I'll try this pattern again because I really like it, though!

More pics are here on my blog.


Until next time, loves!

2 comments:

Dorothy DotDot said...

This is a pretty dress. It works better for me when I hand hem it. It's seems like ITY knit that has some stretch.

Sarah Liz said...

Hi Candyce - I think we all tend to add to our stash quicker than we sew it. When you first start sewing you will have quite a few mishaps, but gradually you will learn.